Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hello and Welcome

Hello and Welcome!

I am new to blogging, but I am definitely not new to the world of reviewing books.  I started out as a beta reader for Dee Ann Waite and was soon being requested to read for other amazing authors such as Kira Adams, Christa Hins, and Tracey Cronin, just to name a few.  

I hope you enjoy the reviews.  I mostly read young adult or new adult, but I also enjoy thrillers, adventurer, etc.  If you ever need someone to review a book, please let me know.  You can email me the request and we can work something out from there. 

Original when I started as a beta reader I would receive an e-copy of the book.  However, I typically request a signed paperback especially when I am asked to review a book.  Hence the blog title: Paperback Junkie!  I know that everyone says that e-books are the way to go and the best in technology, but there is something about holding a book, feeling the pages, the smell of paper, and the feeling of accomplishment with owning a signed copy of a book I review. 

I cannot wait to get started.  I have some amazing books to rave about!  I will review a few books that I have already read in the past couple of months, but trust me, they are amazing! 

A special thanks to an amazing author and long-time friend: J.D. Estrada.  You have always inspired me to write, read, and do the things I love.  Thank you for always being there!  Thank you to all my Indie authors as well for trusting me with your works of art and encouraging me continue with my readings.

Continue to read and expand your mind!

Paperback Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment