Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Interview: Author R.M. Simone

 Meet R.M. Simone

 Books and Covers:









R.M. Simone Links:
Secondary WEBSITE with MUSIC to BOOKS and Series.
E-Mail Contact: www.booksbyroshandra@gmail.com
  

Books and E-books:
AMAZON Author PAGE and 'e book   AUTHOR CENTRAL
PAPERBACK and HARD COVER COPY BOOKS

Lulu AUTHOR Central and ORDER LINKS

Social Media Links:
Facebook Gothic Gates BOOK page:https://www.facebook.com/groups/1512701642329851/  
Facebook Gothic Gates Venice BOOK page:
Facebook BOOK V Saga books and novellas:
Facebook Novella Alleandrea, His Beloved part of BOOK V Saga:


Teasers:






Questions:
1. Why did you write The Epistolary?
2. Why did you write The Epistolary in an older form of literary book style? And how did this differ from some of your other work?

3. What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your books?
4. What do you like to do when you're not writing?
5. What does your family think of your writing?
6. When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?

7. What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?
8. How does your V series differ from your Gothic Gates series?
9. What do you like to read?
10. What are you working on now? 

1 and 2. I wrote The Epistolary as a way for the reader to enter this world and story of BOOK V experiencing an introduction to the characters. The style of an ‘epistolary’ intrigued me to use. It is an old form of story book writing, it holds first person, journals,  letters, or papers from the various point of views of more than one character of a story. Since this is a novella, I felt this form would allow my readers in this vampire immortal saga a view into the minds of the key characters and the time of the past from the world of those characters.

I felt just the NAME alone gives a reader a sense that they are about to read something unique. It also has a ‘church’ feel like an EPISTLE. All of that just seemed to reflect the BOOK V Saga period of 1700’s and a literary style that would set the tone for opening this book into this genre’.

3. Well, in all my books, there seems to be a KEY Character that speaks loudly to me or has a story to tell me. I never outline my work, and I go with the FLOW of what inspires me and what the character is showing me. I will do ‘research’ even though my books are FICTION and Romance, but I set my stories in real places, art, history, cities, architecture and what is termed ‘energy’ grids. I work with feng shui and am a Sensitive, so I feel places I tune into. This is what goes into my books and often readers tell me that not only they FEEL energies through my books, but it gives them VISIONS or Visuals of a kind of magic or enchantment like seeing a moving. I am always surprised by the story­line that comes to me by way of a character that begins speaking to me.


Gothic Gates has Dante and the two key women. One is Samantha Devon, his true love and the other is her best friend Deanna. It is not your typical GOTH story but it does have a classic feel hidden in the back story of this series that weaves in and out. 

Book V Saga, Novella Alleandrea, His Beloved Novella The Swan and The Epistolary Novella all came from the one KEY male character, Edear Vallen Le Toussaint Athanase’ and his story about his France Royal Bloodline Mansion and being an immortal. He came to me when I was finishing my first four books when I began writing in 2008. Book II and Chapter II in New Orleans chapter, this character walked into my vision and introduced himself. He showed me a past life and a story he wished for me to tell. I am part of this story too. That was the most SURPRISING thing to me as I merely tend to FLOW and WRITE on. I am seeing a book as it writes itself so to speak.

4. I love movies, art museums and equestrian riding. I also love meeting friends that are very much other writers, entrepuerners and those in business, self made. I do charity and community work also which lets me forget myself and just help others and be of service. I also love doing the retreat groups I teach up at Sacred locations such as Mt.Shasta or Sedona, Arizona or Paris, France.

5. My family has all passed except for my daughter. She smiles.

6. I have always ‘written’, but not seriously regarding books. I have a dreamy nature and highly visual and very gossamer and poetic like. I also see into other worlds and love myths, fables and classic books including poetry. I began seriously writing when TWILIGHT short film trailer of the DEER, Haunting Music, and the Forest hunt triggered this to open up in me. I did not know this was a YA series, or a vampire romeo Juliet love story. I read the first book quickly and in 2 weeks saw the first film. Also joined a Fan Fiction sight and made some amazing good writer women adult friends. The rest ishistory. This Inspired me to do my own books.

7. I have a unique style in my writing. Often words are of another time, highly romantic and of the nature of a poetic soul. This QUIRK folks either GET IT or they don’t get it and those that do say that how I write is changing some way writing is viewed and the artist from the ‘feeling nature’ of the author. I just smile.


8. My Gothic Gates is a modern Goth Romance store of an immortal that happened through a stigma of pain he was in and meeting his spiritual mentor and moving swiftly  through Alchemy. This produced his change and his life waiting for his love. The story is  about how he uses his Shadow, his Goth business and sits in a Board Group of which this power he has and ability to see things brings more equanimity to the world of Cabal changes on earth now It is a game of strategy chess moves and power elite. It is also about a man finding himself, having power, control, spiritual intelligence and a heart for one woman. It is so romantic and it weaves the past and the present and is a story that I feel is UNLIMITED. The Genre was suggested to me from one of my readers and she MUSED me into doing this. Instantly what came to mind was DANTE’, his name. I am also observing how this story of star crossed loves may reflect Beatrice and Dante Alighieri. When I began doing Gothic Gates novella Book I, I did not realize that the history might reflect those Spiritual LOVES. An author friend in UK when she read my book mentioned this to me. As mentioned, I merely am telling a story I feel inspired to write, and work with the character speaking to me or that I feel. 

As to BOOK V. This came to me right after I formally began writing and did four books, which I did not publish that series. This BOOK V, came with the Character of EDEAR VALLEN Le Toussaint ATHANASE’, slowly introducing himself and only as “Edear’ ad a past life in Paris in 1700’s that we seemed connected on. This story I have waited since 2009 to move into edit form. It has 745 pages and the two novellas bridge into this Saga for the reader. The BOOK goes into a key France Royal vampire immortal bloodline, the history of it and other vampire planetary bloodlines. It also has a history of how two main vampire races came to be on this planet since Atlantis time. Also, that this race is awakening and changing in a time of a planetary transformation of sentience and higher dimensions so the shadows and life that abides in the dark is being influenced to transform. Edear is part of that and this long awaited moment of finding his Beloved and Twin Love also. The Saga will go into the background of vampires, how some become immortals, and then how this one becomes a SHINNING One and aiding his race and  those trapped her to change. He as a strong mission for his life and his role he plays among the vampire kind.

This Saga will go into a theory about vampires and 4 key bloodlines. The Merovingian and Carolingian bloodlines and how the Benficio Vampires do help MANKIND and their own reasons of this symbiotic relationship to humans or mortals. Also mortals now are moving into longer lives and immortality. There is a reason for this that the Saga goes into. BOOK V will move into BOOK VI also which is another HUGE Novel and his family, cousins, his business of the wine in France and how international world all over involves hidden areas where vampires are truly among us. Good ones and bad ones. It is a balance of light and dark and power and about Love. Alleandrea is his love. As the author, I am written into this book and it is near and dear to my own Heart. If past lives are real, this one holds something of myself in it as a character called Alexandria and the AUTHOR R.M.Simone of BOOK V. Alexandria is a cousin to ALLEANDREA his Beloved... BOOK V is most special I feel.

9. Poetry, Romance that is unique with challenges for the characters, anything on Angels, Paranormal with a real feeling of the supernatural, Art and History, Sci­fi. I love the CLASSICS. Also Game of Thrones, OUTLANDER, and NARNIA I re read often. Smiles

10. I am working on two series. ONE IS BBW. I get a lot of requests for readers that follow or like my writing style. BIG BOLD WOMEN, Bodacious women. I have a marvelous story line on this series. It is about VOYERISM and large curvy women that have a dreamtime experience of another alter ego life after taking a vampire blood called BLACK Stardust. It creates a love romance for each woman for her fantasy and her playing out this alternative life where she escapes the routine of her normal day life. Also, due to this magical stardust she does not need to sleep and can function as a mother or in her day job.

My Other series is called Le Club which centers around a magical fantastical world of 4 CLUBS in key city locations and an underground world where Eros Psyche Twin love mates must go through TESTS to be able to come together. It is a light dark world with plenty of unusual characters and themes for each CLUB is a supernatural environment. ALL ACES and comes with adventure, danger, warrior skills and a lot of sex...lol....adult stuff.

Everything is FAIR in LOVE and WAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment