Sunday, December 4, 2016

Interview: Author Chris Genovese

Chris Genovese is a male romance and erotica author who often writes from the female perspective. He has a passion for writing sensual tales that take the average woman (or man) and place them in erotic positions. Life isn't prude so why should we be? If you're under the age of 18, or if you get offended easily, please don't purchase these books. If you're ready to be entertained, aroused, and brought to emotional climax then please do.




Buy Links
Amazon Universal Link: 




Social Media Links:

Also check out Chris' website at http://www.eroticmayberry.com where you can get up to date info on Chris' books, see dirty pics, and even read FREE Maybe Mandy diary entries. 


The Trouble with Three Husbands: Daughters of Venus Book 1
In a future where female children are rare, some of the remaining women have established a female-supreme religion, where they can each take up to three husbands. Life in the Daughters of Venus community is good, unlike in the lowlands where the Venenum hunt women for sport. Lauren is one of the Original Seven, but how can she help lead this lady-supreme compound if she can't control her own home? You see, the trouble with three husbands is sometimes you kinda want four. 








This book is meant for readers 18 or older and contains graphic sexual content. Buyer beware.

The Trouble with Virgins: Daughters of Venus Book 2
In a future where female children are rare, some of the remaining women have established a female-supreme religion, where they can each take up to three husbands. Life in the Daughters of Venus community is good, unlike in the lowlands where the Venenum hunt women for sport. 

The second book in this series finds Jessica turning eighteen and male suitors lining up for a crack at being one of her fellows. With trouble brewing at the bottom of the mountain, Jessica has to figure out how to juggle both her longing to become a respected Dove with her hunger for sexual pleasure.The trouble with virgins is sometimes they have an insatiable appetite.  




 This book is meant for readers 18 or older and contains graphic sexual content. Buyer beware.



Kinky Carnival Games: Maybe Mandy 1
Mandy's an average girl with a free spirit and a dirty mind. A cheating boyfriend followed by a three month dry spell has taken its toll on her and even though she's desperate for a little attention, Mandy isn't thrilled about her upcoming blind date...until she meets Braden. He'll take her to the carnival where they'll embark on a sex-charged journey like neither has ever experienced before. 

Read this book and you'll never look at a Ferris wheel the same way again. 

This is a novella intended for an 18+ audience. It has graphic sexual content. Buyer beware. 





Steamy Sampler: 
He gripped my ass, tight, nails and all, and forced me back on top of him. His grip spread my p***y inside my panties and it hurt just a little. For a second I thought he might take me right there in the car and I silently begged him to. 

“You don’t understand,” he said. 

“I don’t.” 

“I want you so bad right now. I want to get out, bend you over the hood, and take you right here on the highway.” 

“Yes,” I agreed. 

That would be one hell of a plan, I thought. 

He bit his bottom lip and rapped his knuckles against the window. He seemed a bit frustrated but then he looked me in the eyes and that blue metallic sheen on them seemed to sparkle. 

“We could do that,” he said “but then it would be over too quickly. You deserve more than this, not just what any other guy would do. I’m going to show you something different tonight. Let’s do this right.” 

“Are you inviting me back to your place?” I asked, hoping, wishing that would be the case. 

“Not quite. Want to hear one of my favorite questions from the game?” 

Okay, this might be interesting. 

I kissed him again, this time letting my tongue seep out just a bit. He did the same but he refused to just let it go. He held back. 

Damn him for holding back. 

“Ask me,” I said. 

“Have you ever had sex in a public place?” 

Oh man, yeah, this was going to get interesting. 

“Not really. In a sauna once but no one else was in there.” 

He smiled and cocked an eyebrow. “A sauna? Nice.” 

“Look, I don’t really want to go to a public place. Just take me somewhere private.” 

I want to f**k you, you idiot, I thought. 

But simple sex wasn’t the only thing he had in mind. He wanted this night to last and he had quickly formed an idea in his head. He’d planned a night that would drive me wild. 

“No, private won’t do,” he said. 

“So where are you taking me?” 

“Where we were going in the first place, to the carnival.” 

“I really don’t want to go to the fair,” I said. 

He reached up under my skirt, palmed my p***y, and said, “Trust me. You do.” 

And suddenly I did. 

To read other works from Chris Genovese please check out his website at http://www.eroticmayberry.com



Margaritas by Moonlight: Maybe Mandy 2 
Mandy’s on vacation, from the job and from memories of Braden, but on foreign land a little WORK may be required. Sex on foreign soil isn’t just a game…it’s a conquest. 

This novella is intended for an 18+ audience. It has graphic sexual content. Buyer beware.  










Steamy Sampler: 
      It suddenly felt very hot in the club. The air was humid. My hair clung to my shoulders but it turned me on even more. Feeling his sweaty arm against mine made me imagine our bare bodies pumping away in the heat. I imagined his chest glistening as he spread my legs. 
     I leaned back against him and touched my forehead to his neck. My lips were just below his chin. I wanted him to lean forward and kiss me. He didn’t. 

That bothered me. 

I f***ing want you dammit. Kiss me, I thought. 

     I tried to look up into his face but it was too dark. I looked around us and everyone else was too shrouded in the shadows to see clearly. I found the faceless silhouettes surrounding us to be erotic. I was getting turned on by the tension in the air and the urge to f**k Valentino was becoming too much to handle. 

No one could see us. No one knew the hunger growing inside me. 

     No one saw his right hand move around and go up under my shirt. I felt his fingers trace over my belly button and traipse up my stomach to my bra. 

“I want you,” he whispered in my ear. 

I want you too, right here on the dance floor. Take me back to my room, I thought. 

     I thought it but I didn’t say it. I couldn’t for some reason. I just froze. And has his hand made its way up to my right breast and over it, I could barely move at all. He moved his fingers over my skin, right between my breasts, and then cupped his big hand over my breast and squeezed gently. 

 I moaned but the loud music masked it. 

     His left hand moved on, making its way up my dress. I looked around to see if anyone else was watching, but it was dark, it was late, everyone in the place was smashed, and Jill had her tongue down Marco’s throat. 
    
 I put my own hand over Valentino’s and he seemed to take it as a sign that I wanted him to stop. He started to pull his hand away. I grabbed it and shoved it hard against my p***y, showing him exactly where I NEEDED his hand to be. 

Please purchase, read, and review this book. Also, check out the first Maybe Mandy book, Kinky Carnival Games, here on Amazon. And don't forget to check out my website where you'll find FREE Mandy diary entries at http://www.eroticmayberry.com. 
Thanks guys, 
XOXO 
Chris Genovese


Slippery When Wet: Maybe Mandy 3
Mandy's a modern woman with a wicked wit and a sexual appetite to match. You've followed along as she had sex at a carnival and got laid on foreign soil, but this time shes revisiting the past. At her 20-year high school reunion, will Miss Personality get a chance with the class hunk? Or will she settle for one of the other Senior Superlatives?





The Book Signing: A Second Person Romantic Short  #1)
Dear reader, you’re going to need to stop reading in just a second and think of your favorite book cover model. Does he have tattoos? Is he bearded? Does he have long or short hair? What color are his eyes? Do you know his name? Now close your eyes for a second and imagine him. Imagine the sexual faces he makes and the sounds he might make when he f***s. 

Did you do it? 

     Good. You’ll need to keep him in mind as I walk you through this masturbation session. You’ll also need to have your toys ready, your batteries charged, your fingers moistened, and your door locked. We don’t want any unexpected interruptions. 
     Now, open your mind, suspend all cynicism, and step outside of your reality. This is a story written in second-person point of view, making you the erotica star. Let me make you come. 
     This short story is intended for an 18+ audience. If has graphic sexual content. Buyer beware. 

The Nutritionist: A Second Person Romantic Short  #2)
I can’t personally walk anyone through a masturbation session but this is about as close as it gets since it’s written in 2nd person point of view, meaning it’s me talking directly to you, making you the star of your own erotic fantasy. I hope you like it and I hope it makes your legs shake a little.  

Dear reader, you’re going to need to stop reading in just a second and think of your fantasy man. Does he have tattoos? Is he bearded? Does he have long or short hair? What color are his eyes? Do you know his name? Now close your eyes for a second and imagine him. Imagine the sexual faces he makes and the sounds he might make when he f***s. 

Did you do it? 

Good. You’ll need to keep him in mind as I walk you through this masturbation session. He will be starring with you in your own erotic fantasy. This is all about you.

You’ll also need to have your toys ready, your batteries charged, your fingers moistened, and your door locked. We don’t want any unexpected interruptions. 

Now, open your mind, suspend all cynicism, and step outside your reality. 

This is where we begin. 


Getting off with a Warning (A Second Person Romantic Short  #3)
You're speeding home from a long, miserable day at work. Nothing's going right. That's until you're pulled over by a hot cop, one who takes on the image of your dream man. This is a 2nd person POV novel, with me walking you through your own erotic novella, making you the star. It’s the closest thing to hiring your own personal erotica writer. I’ll do the talking, you just get your toys ready.









Planting the Gardner's Seed  (A Second Person Romantic Short  #4 
Imagine your usual gardener takes a day off and sends a young, hot stud in his place. Now imagine this flirtatious hottie has a bit of a headache and instead of offering him aspirin, he accidentally takes a couple of little blue pills left behind by a friend of yours. You know the pills I'm talking about. 

Now imagine you're the star of this story. 

It's time for some naughty, wild, and downright dirty fun...as you plant the gardener's seed.

This is a short story meant to be read at bedtime, probably one handed, or when you're on the go and in need of a quick release. 

Chris Genovese takes the genres you love and sets them on fire. This is a 2nd person romantic short, making you the star of your own fantasy. Get your toys ready because it's about to get hot in here.

ONLINE Romance GROUP
BabyJane40 runs an online chat group. When a member suggests some of them meet up for real, in a pitch black hotel room, Jane can't pass up the chance to finally meet author Mud Studly in person...and she wants nothing more than to get a little Mud in her mouth. 

This novella is intended for an 18+ audience. It has graphic sexual content. Buyer beware.








Checking Him Out: A Single Mother's Workplace Romance 
A single mother can be hectic and lonely. Rarely is it considered sexy. For single mom, Gina, pulling doubles at a supermarket cash register is no fun at all. But good times can come in mysterious packages, especially when Mr. Connor has a package like that. 

This novella is intended for an 18+ audience. It has graphic sexual content. Buyer beware. 









Short Steamy Sampler: 
     I took a deep breath, and like the idiot I sometimes am, just blurted out, “I’m not the kind of girl you probably think I am. I’m a single mom. My son is at home with his grandmother. I work a lot. I’m sorry…I just…” 

I sighed. 

I just what? I just don’t deserve an incredible man like you? I thought 

“Calm down, Gina,” he said as he reached up and touched my cheek. 

I looked past him and saw Abraham watching us. How embarrassing. 

“I’m just asking for your phone number. That’s all. I can use that phone number to maybe call you sometime. That’s all. Just a call.” 

He was so sweet. And he was trying so hard. Why? I didn’t feel like playing games. I wanted to know what he was up to. He must’ve been able to hook up with any girl he wanted. So why the hell was he flirting with me, a divorced cashier at Savory Save?

I leaned forward and grabbed his hand. "Mr. Cooper..."

"Kevin," he reminded me. 

"Mr. Cooper, I’m fine with honesty. What are you expecting out of this? Are you looking for a relationship or are you looking to f**k me?” 

He stepped back, both eyebrows raised, surprised to hear the word shoot out of my mouth. 

"Wow."

That’s all he said. Wow. Not good. 

“Where I’m at in my life, I have to be blunt,” I said. 

He crossed his arms in front of his chest, his muscular forearms flexing and looking sublime. He bit his top lip and nodded. 

“I see. Okay, fair enough. If we’re speaking honestly, then yes, I’d like to f**k you, Gina. I’d like to f**k you again and again. In many places and in many positions. And maybe even have a relationship with you if it turns out that’s what we both want. Now, if that is something you’re okay with, then give me your phone number please. If not, I’ll walk out of here and never ever bother you again. 

Thanks for checking out my book. I hope you like it. And if you do, please leave a review. Reviews mean so much to me! 

Chris Genovese

Wolves Love Red: A Shifter Romance Short
Red made my c**k throb. It did that usually but something about her intensified the feeling. I’m sorry, I’m not making sense. Let me tell you about my obsession and the day things got out of hand." 

In this twist to the traditional tale, we get to see the hunt for Red from the wolf's point of view. He wants Red and he'll stop at nothing to get her. 

BE ADVISED. THIS IS A SHORT STORY WITH GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT. BUT I PROMISE IT'S A LOT OF FUN. 






A Climax for Christmas
Sex, love, and Santa Claus. The Saint Nick you all know and love is about to be stripped naked. From the loss of his wives to the discovery of new ones, come with an open mind and meet the real Santa. He's romantic, funny, horny, and just trying to find a Mrs. Claus who can love him wholeheartedly and fulfill his jollies. 

BE ADVISED. THIS IS A SHORT STORY WITH GRAPHIC SEX.


Just the Tip: Erotic Poetry 
Short and sensual stories told in poetic style. This is the first book of poetry by author Chris C. Genovese. All rhyming, all sexual, all panty-wetting hot. 

BE ADVISED: THIS BOOK IS FOR A MATURE AUDIENCE AND CONTAINS GRAPHIC SEX










Going Deeper: Erotic Poetry 
Short and sensual stories told in poetic style. This is the second book of poetry by author Chris C. Genovese. All rhyming, all sexual, all panty-wetting hot. Last time just the tip was put in. This time he's going deeper.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Paperback Junkie Book Review for spotlighting Chris Genovese

    ReplyDelete